We're a small team made up of dedicated and talented people who want to use their skills as a force for good.
We believe learning is never-ending, especially in technology.
We know to be truly successful, we all must succeed.
We thrive in a work environment that encourages positivity, growth, and innovation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package along with other exciting growth opportunities.
Everguard is on a mission to make the world’s industrial environments safer with technology solutions, and to drive a shift in safety from reactive to proactive approaches to reduce the risk of industrial accidents. Our global team is developing the future of industrial safety based on machine learning, computer vision, and IoT.
The role of the Field Technician will be to help support customers with our technology, through daily visits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Visit customer site daily (or as needed) to provide excellent and reliable support. This includes:
- Working to address any issues that may arise on site
- Coordinating with Customer's site personnel and relocating mobile mast system to new, identified location
- Ensuring system powers up and is positioned correctly
- Run tests in coordination with engineering team to make sure system is working properly
- Monitor power consumption and ensure system is up and running for required time
- Conduct research to identify problems and uncover solutions at deployment locations. This includes site mapping/walk-thru, timetables, and a general awareness of possible location variables that could impact deployment.
- Work with engineering, product development, and business development on reporting identified system issues or challenges and providing potential solutions.
- Position and calibrate hardware at customer deployments both inside buildings/factories and outside.
- Other items as assigned.
- Daily travel possible.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to travel to Toledo, Ohio daily.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work in outdoor environment in a wide variety of weather conditions (rain or snow or sun).
- Hands on experience deploying technical systems – hardware and software.
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting power and communication devices.
- Understanding of information technology or another related discipline.
- Proficiency with creating and marking up PDF drawing documents using Bluebeam Revu is a plus.
- Prior experience working in construction or in industrial environments is a big plus
Everguard's mission is to protect companies' most important assets — their people — with the first truly proactive solution dedicated to industrial safety. Their Industrial Health and Safety platform utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) and sensor fusion driven by technologies that include edge computing, computer vision (CV), real-time location system (RTLS), wearables and others. Everguard’s Sentri360™ solution provides proactive interventions to help prevent and avoid industrial accidents and the billions of dollars in fees and lost-time incidents they cause.